The year 2015 was Narendra Modi’s year. He was like a complete showman of the year. His innumerable foreign visits and inspirational speeches created history.
This year alone, he visited 25 countries. And his latest visit to Pakistan on December 25 was like a cherry on the cake. No one had expected that he will visit Pakistan this year. But he surprised everyone by visiting Pakistan without any Prior Notice.
His first Foreign visit of the year was to Seychelles and the last visit was in Afghanistan. Though he Visited Pakistan after Afghanistan but that was not his State Visit.
• Britain was the country which ruled over India for years. But this year Narendra Modi created History. He visited Britain and was welcomed by British Prime Minister David Cameron. And his welcome was so great as if any angel had arrived their Country.
• In September, Modi visited Silicon Valley of America and he met CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg. And there he touched many hearts when he expressed his emotions about his mother. He got emotional while talking about his mother.
• Modi explained the importance of Yoga in our life and he declared June 21 as ‘International Yoga Day’.
• And in the year 2015, not only his foreign visits but his dressing sense had also made the most breaking headlines for the news channel. On Republic Day of the year 2015, Narendra Modi received American President Barack Obama. And he appeared in his pinstriped suit which had his name embossed all over.
Recently, Pirates of the Carribean actor Orlando Bloom, who was in India last week had also expressed his desire to have Jackets like the ones worn by Modi.
• It seems like Modi is following Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s policy who says: “We can change our freinds, but not our neighbours.” And maybe that is why he is visiting our Neighbouring countries to strengthen the relations between the Countries.
Watch the Video below to know more about Narendra Modi’s Journey during the year 2015:
And at last we can conclude that Narendra Modi was a complete showman of the year 2015.