‘Make In India’ Initiative was launched by PM Modi last year. And today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi kicks off the ‘Make In India’ Week. And as per the reports, over 190 companies including multinationals, 5,000 delegates from 60 countries, and leading industrialists will participate in this one-week mega-event.
Here are some of the highlights of Make In India:
- ‘Make In India’ Initiative was launched by PM Narendra Modi in September 2014.
- The main aim of this initiative is to encourage multinational as well as Domestic Companies to manufacture their products in India.
- Make In India week inaugurated by PM at the NSCI Auditorium at Worli in central Mumbai.
- At least four MoUs worth, at least, Rs 6400 Crore are expected to be signed on the first day of the event.
- Over 2,500 international and 8,000 domestic companies will be participating in the week-long event.
- PM Modi was joined by the Prime Minister of Sweden and the Prime Minister of Finland, among other dignitaries from abroad and India, to engage in bilateral meetings at the venue.
Here are some of the Images posted on Twitter of the Inauguration of the event:
— News Online (@NewsOnlinePress) February 13, 2016
— Vikas Swarup (@MEAIndia) February 13, 2016
— Zee News (@ZeeNews) February 13, 2016
Source for the Images: Twitter