After the recent Uri Attacks in which 18 soldiers were killed, India was bursting with anger against Pakistan. They wanted revenge from Pakistan in every possible way. Every Indian was asking the government to take retaliating action against Pakistan.
Here are some of the developments that took against Pakistan after the Uri attacks:
1. Calls raised for isolating Pakistan globally;
2. Calls raised for declaring Pakistan ‘Terror sponsoring state’;
3. India hinted at ending ‘Indus water treaty’;
4. India, Bhutan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh boycotted the SAARC summit which is to be held in Islamabad in November. But after these countries boycotted the summit, it is likely to be called off;
5. White house petition has been filed to declare Pakistan as a sponsor of terrorism,
Apart from the above actions against Pakistan, some people have chosen another sort of protest against Pakistan, which was boycotting the Pakistani artists working in India.
And taking the calls of protests seriously, Indian motion pictures producers association ( IMPPA) today released an official statement banning employing any Pakistani artists in Bollywood. But then again some intellectuals in our own country sympathised with Pakistani Artists. And they protested against the banning of boycotting the Pak artists.
Amidst all the debate going on whether it’s right or wrong to ban the artists, here is a girl who comes up with the perfect answer for this whole debate and she makes the complete sense.
Watch in the video how this nationalist girl brilliantly thrashes the so-called intellectuals of our own Country who sympathises for Pakistan:
Video Via I Support Narendra Modi
Featured Image has been taken from the still of the video.